Kim Nicol qualified as a solicitor in 1991, becoming an experienced employment solicitor who has been advising and representing employers for over 20 years.
She has a track record of delivering a professional, pragmatic, quality service. Kim provides clear guidance and direction, creating trust and confidence with everyone she deals with.
As well as being a competent Employment Tribunal Advocate and case manager, Kim:
- Conducts disciplinary hearings, appeals and grievances.
- Is impartial, ensuring fairness and due process
- Has successfully defended decisions as a witness in employment tribunals
- Carries out sensitive investigations, performance management and medical capability meetings with considerable success
- Encourages individuals to be open and honest about their concerns to achieve appropriate outcomes
- Represents employers in difficult and complex redundancy consultations, TUPE transfer consultations, and settlement negotiations
- Is an experienced trainer and resource provider for managers and HR teams
- Is a qualified mediator, achieving the Accredited Interpersonal Practitioner’s Mediation Certificate in 2015
Kim is focused on delivering commercial results through implementing creative strategies. Kim’s solution orientated advice and practical support means that her service is tailored to the individual workplace. She is motivated by a passion for empowering managers, HR teams and businesses to effectively and efficiently tackle and resolve workplace issues. Her goal is to provide management with the knowledge and confidence required to lead to workplace success.
She works collaboratively with other lawyers and HR professionals where required to provide an excellent service for her clients.
Contact Kim today to discuss your requirements